Family Fun

Family Fun

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The second 70 degree day in a row. Thank you Lord!!! I just sent the wee bairns out for the second time today. We got a ton done on the Lebanese report before that, so they are ready to run. When they get back in there will be warm bowls of sweet rice pudding to cement the Lebanese food learning. ;)
I found two interesting prospects on Craigslist that may pass the Brian test :P . One is a kid broke white donkey about the same size as our Cleo. This means she would not be at risk of being bullied, and the kids could ride!!! She is soooo affordable too. I am kinda setting my hopes high on this one. The other idea is a pygmy doe and her two kids. Mouse, and the babies are Ginger and Snap. 3 girls, super sweet. I feel they will sell quickly though, so unless he decides yes quickly we probably won't get them. *Le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment