Family Fun

Family Fun

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Brian trying out his new longboard in the kitchen with Pip in arms and Jubilee along for the ride.

I thought about using this for our cards this year but we ended up not sending any!
Trinity 12,Christian 11, Gavin 10, Logan 8, Griffon 6, Jubilee 3, and Epiphany 1

1 of the 8 deer that visits every day.

Doing a final check on the bees. They are set for winter.

Our first day back to school in 2011 is a great success. We got science and a cooking lesson before lunch, read a 102 page book during lunch that got a 5 from 4 of the kids, and are gearing up for history. The house is fairly clean, the kids are receptive, and the sun is shining.
The "Seven Silly Eaters" cake was very tasty and the kidlets loved making and baking it. It is going into my breakfast recipes.
We set a live trap outside the chicken coop yesterday as there is a Huge rat living under the coop. It has destroyed our Christmas decorations, chewed clothesline, and eats our garden. I put a huge chunk of bread in the trap and this morning...the bread was gone but the trap wasn't sprung! Not happy.I am going to try again in a few hours...I have to make more bread first lol!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on my blog mama! I happen to LOVE your blog too, very inspiring you are. . . I can't wait till' I have a million littles like you!! How fun! You put my cooking and baking and crafty-homeschooling/mothering to shame when I come here!! Talent mama~! And I will link you links when my new bloggy is up ;0

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I am very sorry about your papa, I will keep him and your family in my family's prayers! God bless you.

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete