Family Fun

Family Fun

Monday, January 10, 2011

I am making a big change this week. I started brushing my dreads out on Saturday. After a year and a half they are taking a LOT of work to remove, but willpower and conditioner are making it happen. I have about half my head done so far and the hair is very healthy. I am a little regretful and a little relieved. I think it is a good time to do it, but I did love having them.
We got snow yesterday! We took the kids to the giant hill in town and Brian and them had a blast sledding for an hour. Brian wants to go out again in the morning lol!
I am very ready for Spring. I am making plans and every time I go outside I am assessing what can be done in that corner, and what can I plant there? I am looking forward to a productive year in so many ways.
We have reduced our debt from $10,000 credit card to $5,300 since starting the Dave Ramsey FPU. It is such an amazing thought that we can eliminate these payments from our lives forever and we can do it this year!!!Early next year we will have both vehicles payed off as well, and then it will only be a few years to pay off the house. I really can't wrap my head around having disposable income...that the money we bring in will not be going straight to bills. That I could go to a store and buy something beautiful with no guilt. That we can send our children off to their adult lives with a little starter savings. That we could travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment