Family Fun

Family Fun

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have a killer headache.
We went hiking at Mohawk Park today. It was amazing, I wish we could have left earlier in the day, but we had such a good time for the little while we were there. We are finishing the indoor grow room that will occupy 1/4 of my bedroom! Vanilla beans and saffron will be our first attempts.Very excited.
We got the replacement chickens in the mail today. Only 8 are still alive :( . I don't know who is at fault, Murray McMurray for shipping before President's Day, or the Post Office for leaving them in a cold office overnight, but we lost 12. They didn't die easy either, which makes me ill. The ones that survived seem to be doing well though.
I don't know how to comment to a comment, so I guess I will answer here, but we never did get the riding donkey. I think we are going to put the pony/second riding animal idea on the shelf for a bit. We are getting really close to paying off the debt...I keep trying to realize it is just delayed gratification, not no gratification.
I will have to come back tomorrow to finish, can't see straight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment