Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 weeks today. I am emotional, have to use the restroom all too frequently, and am hungry yet sick. Yay for symptoms!!! It makes it easier to think of this as a healthy pregnancy when I feel like something is going on.
I lost a couple pounds this week. ANother yay! I always lose in the first three months and gain it back with a vengeance later. I am hoping to try not to gain nearly as much this go round. We shall see. I had a bowl of rice and beans for lunch and 2 pancakes for breakfast. I am about to eat some fruit. I haven't planned dinner yet because we aren't even halfway done with schoolwork for the day. Griffon is stretching his first assignment out for 2 hours...grrr. I gave the kids a lecture about how homeschooling does not equal slacking and I expect more from them. They seem to have registered that I am serious.Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment