Family Fun

Family Fun

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brian is a good man. :P He talked me down last night, we went over why I would all of a sudden want to do a major change to our home school. He asked if I felt overwhelmed(no).We figured out together that I feel under equipped in some ways. I am going to tweak a bit more and we will keep chugging away. The kids are all doing well. I was being reactive to some stuff I read on the Well Trained Mind site. Silly of me really.
Pippi has been wearing leotards over her diaper lately lol. It is the only way to keep her from getting completely naked and peeing on the floor all the time! She is a feisty little darling.
Jubilee is mellowing out finally and is a fun girly girl. She loves anything pink or sparkly. She wants to be a princess.
Griffon lost his first tooth yesterday. He started reading words! He loves Legend of Zelda.
Logan has a bossy streak. We are working on it. He is a really funny boy, with a very dry sense of humor.
Gavin is a sunbeam. Always grinning. He is kind- hearted and sensitive. He cries when he is upset, or if he thinks he disappointed someone. He loves the Lord and wants to be a Pastor.
Christian is methodical and artistic(weird combo). He gets very excited by things and his volume increases exponentially when he is happy/excited. He is sweet.
Trinity is discovering that she likes people and wants to look nice. Not overly made up, but she is taking care to style her hair now, or match her jewelery to her outfit. She has a biting wit and I have to remind her not to take it too far sometimes. She is smart and has her life mapped out. Our discussions about the twists and turns life can take make her more determined to make it work right lol.
Today I want to go to the library, clean the chicken cage, fold and put away 3 loads of laundry, and make a yummy meat dinner since Trinity is at the state youth convention. I need to get my head on straight and plan the rest of the years schoolwork. If it is planned and the photocopies are made I think I will do much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment