Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, December 9, 2010


This was the view from the front door a week ago. I love nature!!!

Logan,Trinity,Christian, and Epiphany

Griffon, Jubilee, and Gavin.

Halfway through December...aaack! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time flies. 2011 is fast approaching. My eldest will turn into that scary being...a teenager. I have told her many times that she is not going to be a teen but a young adult. She generally laughs and rolls her eyes at that, but so far she is not going the way I see the others her age in church and the community acting. She has occasional sullen moods, but nothing extreme. I hope she can stay out of the depression that overtook me at her age.
We have been going non stop for weeks now. I am taking today to just be still, relax, do some fun light schoolwork and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment