Family Fun

Family Fun

Friday, October 21, 2011

MMM, a salad of spinach, cucumber, tomato, mozzerella, and slow roasted pork. It tasted so good I really want to make another, but I know I just want to taste it, I am not actually hungry for it.I haven't gained any weight yet and want to keep doing well.Plus we just discovered how AMAZING nutella is and have eaten one and a half jars in less than 24 hrs(granted, that is 9 people eating.)
We(I) rearranged the house a bit again. I took the lego table and bins of legos out of the boys room and returned them to the playroom. I really hope we can keep Pippi out of them, but their room really was too crowded with 4 beds(triple bunk and a twin) and two dressers.It looks clean and simple now. The playroom does not. The boys won legos and star wars action figures, I am not simplifying past that. The little girls have dolls, a play kitchen, Thomas tracks, and wooden blocks. Definately keeping those. The problem is the two bins of play clothes...tutus and capes and silks and such. I heart all of them...but I do not want two bins! I am going to try to weed it down. There is also the easel and bookshelves, the snake cage, the parrot cage full of homeschooling materials...it drives me batty but is really all used and there is nowhere else for it. All the rest of the rooms are simple and minimal and I feel good in. This room overwhelms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment