Family Fun

Family Fun

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall. I love this season so much!
Yesterday one of the roosters got me while I was graining Bella. I don't know how I didn't see or hear him coming up on me but he actually caused my hand to swell. :( We have nine and they will be gone by the end of the week(into the freezer). We are down to 14 hens, but they are great layers and we are swimming in eggs.
Tonight is supposed to be our first freeze. I am going to the thrift store to buy some extra sheets to cover our tomato and pepper plants, and we have bottles to cover our smaller plants. I really hope we can prolong this a bit, the tomato and pepper plants especially are almost ready to give a huge yield!
I am 13 weeks today. Still nauseous at night. My belly is pooched out. My ultrasound is on Nov 29th.
Pip is in a long arm cast again. She broke both her radius and ulna on her right arm. She climbs a lot. I get that. But why will her dr not agree to metabolic testing to see why she has 4 broken bones in 12 months?!?I get the falling thing, but other kids have fallen and they don't break like this?It torments my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment