Family Fun

Family Fun

Monday, August 15, 2011

We started school today. It went wonderfully until Brian called from town and asked me to come pick him up, midway through the day. We had already covered so much that it was not really an issue(back to learning momentum!) . Now the van is fixed, hurrah!
The kids drew self portraits for art and they all kinda impressed me with how far they have come in the last year! Christian especially seems to have some real talent. I am looking into art instruction for him...I want to really help him go where his strength is.
Pip should be getting the all clear on Wednesday and I am so glad. I feel like I have been very disconnected with outside since she has had to stay in. It will be good for both of us to resume walks every night, instead of me sneaking out when I get a chance.
I will test on Wednesday as well. I was looking at my tracking software an I could potentially get a bfp that early. I know our timing was dead on, and I have been having a lot of symptoms. I am so very hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment