Family Fun

Family Fun

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have a d&c scheduled. My body started the process but there is retained material and I agree with the Dr.s that this is needed at this time. I disagree with the transfusion they wanted to give me, to their discomfort, but I do not think that is needed. I am scared, and sad, but mostly feeling God's peace and a dull calm.
I am having a hard time with the no chocolate(I am abstaining during Lent) and feel that there is external pressure that "Under the circumstances it would be ok" but I am doing my best not to go down that line of thought. For a simple thing to give up this one has had alot of impact, which I am grateful for.
A slight funny. When I was at the Dr today he asked if I am Mennonite. ROFL, I have been asked if I was Catholic, or Mormon, but never Mennonite before.
Jubilee has her first dentist visit on Monday. She is excited and wants her toothbrush to be rainbow. Lol, Poor dear, I don't think they have those color.

2 comments:

  1. (Hugs) Sadly I know your pain. I also felt a calm from the Lord during my loss (12 weeks) which required a D&C as well. May you stay blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found my blog today. We can understand each other's grief.

    I hope your D&C went well. I so wished that I had had a D&C this week, rather than medically inducing a miscarriage. It was oh. so. hard.

    Praying for you today.

    Laurel
    mama of 12: 9, 9, 11, 12, 14 17, 20, 22, 22, 24, 25, 26

    ReplyDelete