Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My blog list grows steadily larger. I love reading the stories of other people, and seeing ways I can better myself and our household. It ties in so nicely with Proverbs. We are reading Proverbs at my Tuesday night ladies group and it is great to go over every word like that. Monday night is couples group here, we are doing "Laugh Your Way to A Better Marriage" and it is Hilarious!!! Brian and I are both getting much out of it, and are happy to see that alot is stuff we have done for the last 16 years anyhow.
It is drizzly again, and supposed to be icy/snowy for a few more days. I am itching for Spring! I want to do more gardens, I want flowers and green and outdoor adventures. I Need to slow down and enjoy winter. I am trying to teach this to the kids, and showing them is of course the best way to teach them. We are drinking hot cocoa, eating soups and stews, sitting by the fire.
The 3 boys in gymnastics shared a class today as their coach was absent. I think he is at a meet out of state, but he forgot to tell anyone. We had a sub who was good at form over function. It was a good change of pace, though we will be glad when Richard is back. We practiced a bit more at home afterwards and they are doing well. Christian did some handstands with us, and wants so badly to go back. His break was too severe and he won't ever get to go back but he can do some things at home so he does. I love his strong spirit.
I am off to bake some bread and who knows whereelse the day will emander.

No comments:

Post a Comment