Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lucian didn't want to stay put and kept crawling off. He is 7 months. Pippi is 3, Jubilee is 5, Griffon is 8, Logan is 10, Gavin is 12, Christian is 13, Trinity is 14. Right behind them is the snake enclosure...the one Copper(ball python) keeps escaping from. We found him(again), this time after a week plus of searching. We have plans to redo the cage(which started as an iguana hutch and worked well as that).
Luke has been mobile from very early on. He began rolling over at just a few weeks old, consistantly.He started scooting at 3 months, crawling on his belly at 4, full crawling at 5, standing at 6, and is cruising furniture at 7 months. He has no desire to stay still. His middle name is Danger and he seems determined to live life on the edge!
   I am doing research today on homeschooling with processing disorders. I sort of fumbled my way through with Christian and Gavin...managing to help them learn to read and write over time by using just about every trick I read about. Now I am getting ready to do it again, with Jubilee, but there are a lot more resources available even in just a few years. Maybe I can streamline the process and not have it take so much time and energy(which I am fine with using, but if it can be easier I am for it!).
  Life is turning back to that very simple(hard work and busy, but simple busy) way I love. We only go to town on Mondays for errands and violin, and maybe one other day a week for dr or dentist visits. Sunday is church. Everything else is being at home, learning,playing, being together. It is a soft and gentle rythem and I missed it for a season. Nursing(giant)Luke has forced me once again to slow it all down, and reminded me how much can be done when not doing too much.Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment