Family Fun

Family Fun

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I had my ultrasound and got to see that glorious heartbeat! I am measuring exactly where I knew I would be(a week later than what the drs are using as my due date, but I know my cycles lol).
I keep reminding myself I am seeing student drs and I should be patient with them as they learn. The problem is they want to do every test imaginable, they have already said they will induce me because I have a history of short labors during my homebirths, and they want to put me on anti seizure meds despite a lack of seizures for a considerable amount of time. So I remain patient but firm and try to show them the beauty of a natural process . :)
I am starting to not be as sick,Praise the Lord!!! It still hits hard at night, but I am functioning during the day much better now. My home is clean and organized again, I am cooking creatively again, I even made laundry soap for the first time. It was easy peasy btw, I will definitely keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment