Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am printing off some roller coaster word searches, and a couple Angelina Ballerina coloring pages for the 6 kidlets who will be home while I am at the store today. Trinity is at Youth Camp with church. The older three boys will go to Kid Camp at the end of the month.
I damaged my hand by walking through a doorway yesterday. :/ Yes, I am that clumsy. I just banged it into the frame just right. That warranted a trip to the VA for an x-ray. I am supposed to ice it, elevate it, and not use it for 2 weeks. *sigh* I actually feel a bit guilty because I have no plans to follow that advice.
We have had soooo many donations lately, and I do not have reliable volunteers so I am trekking to work early to try to sort some of it. I can not abide the mess or disorganization that will result if I throw it all in the back room.
I am really struggling with homeschooling ideals and reality. I don't want to work anymore, I really miss being home for the kids 24 hrs a day. :( Yet I still feel led to keep going, and am going to try waking the kids up earlier in the am so we can do 2 hrs before I leave. I don't know if that is realistic or not yet, just an idea right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment