Family Fun

Family Fun

Thursday, September 16, 2010



I am about to leave to go to Epiphany's orthopedic appointment. Yes, another one of my lovely children broke a bone. Pip fell off the horse tire swing and broke her radius. Hopefully we won't have to cast it, although she is such an extreme climber it may keep her safer.
So 5 negative tests later and I finally believe it. No baby in the immediate future. I am good with that, mainly because of my dream of a December baby. I really like the groove we are in right now.
I am bone tired from the heavy school schedule, and trying to prepare for fall/winter. We are doing Dave Ramsey's program and that is emotionally draining. The good news is that we should have baby step one done fairly quickly. We sold our silver at a great amount and that fills it up nicely. I gave the donkeys away to a great home, that will save a ton in feed. Little things will add up. I do like the principles he talks about, it is just such a long term process. I fully expect to have everything including the house paid for in 8 years.That will be a glorious day!
`

No comments:

Post a Comment